The Transfer Station has bins for the recycling of:
- Aluminum Cans
- Office Paper
- Plastic Bottles
Please remove items from plastic bags prior to placing them in the bins. Plastic bags are not recycled at this facility. Smaller cardboard goes into the green poly-bins. For larger cardboard, please see a Transfer Station employee for assistance.
Recycle Center Accepted Items
Items accepted at the Recycle Center are:
- Cans - Tin and Aluminum cans accepted. Cans must be washed and all labels removed.
Cardboard - Corrugated box type cardboard no bigger than 3 foot long. Do not mix cardboard or paper board with regular paper.
- Paper - Office paper, Newspaper, Packing paper and Magazines.
- Plastics - Type 1 (PETE) clear and Type 2 (HDPE) opaque and colored will be accepted. All plastics must be washed out with no lids, no rings, and no labels Each bin will be marked with the appropriate plastic number.
Curbside Recycling Accepted Items
Items accepted at the curbside recycling are:
- Cans - Tin and Aluminum cans, must be washed and no labels.
- Cardboard - Corrugated box type cardboard no bigger than 3 foot long.
- Paper - Office paper, Newspaper, and Magazines.
- Plastics - Type 1 (PETE) clear and Type 2 (HDPE) washed out, with no lids, no rings and no labels.
No appointment is necessary for the drop off of recyclable items. Items may be brought to the Saint Robert Transfer Station between the hours of 7:30 a.m. and 3:30 p.m., Monday through Friday. After hours, totes are located on the West side of the building for recycling drop offs. These totes are for recyclable items only, not regular waste. If you have any questions regarding the recycling program or these changes, please contact the Transfer Station at 573-336-5155 during normal hours of operation.