All players will not be directed to a particular team, coach, or friend on a team. This is to maintain the integrity of the rostering or team selection process. Unless you are a head coach or an assistant coach, your children will be allowed the option to play on your team.
Gaining Post Access
Person(s) requesting access with one of the listed state drivers licenses or identifications will also need to present along with the non-compliant drivers license / identification one of the documents below to prove identity in order to be issued a pass or given access to Ft. Leonard Wood:
- Certified birth certificate (not a photo copy)
- New VA health card
- School identification card with photograph (high school and college age students)
- Social Security Card (not a photo copy)
- Transportation Worker Identification Card (TWIC)
- U.S. Coast Guard Merchant Mariner Card
- U.S. military or draft record (DD Form 214)
- U.S. Native American tribal document
- U.S. passport or passport card
Person(s) requesting access with a non-compliant form of identification and cannot provide a supplemental document, must be escorted by a DoD identification cardholder at all times while on Ft. Leonard Wood.
Fort Leonard Wood Gates of Entry
- East Gate opens at 5 a.m. and closes at 8:45 p.m., 7 days a week.
- Main Gate (North) or Sverdrup Gate is open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- South Gate is open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Waggner (West) Gate is open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Fort Leonard Wood Visitor Center
The Visitor Center is located at the Main Gate (North) in building 100 adjacent to Missouri Avenue. It is open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. The Visitor Center phone numbers are:
- Phone: 573-596-0590
- Phone: 573-596-0356
You can also email the Visitor Center.