Utility Services / Billing
The City of St. Robert operates the following services:
- Garbage Collection
- Natural Gas
The City of St. Robert is dedicated to improving the quality of life in our community by providing reliable, competitively priced services through skilled, safety-oriented and customer-focused employees.
Pay Your Bill
Online Utility Billing and Payment is an easy way for you to manage your St. Robert utility account.
Requesting City Services
Requesting city utilities can be completed online or in person at the Utility Office, 194 Eastlawn Ave. Ste. A, between the hours of 8 a.m. and 5 p.m., Monday thru Friday. If applying online, the following documents can be sent to email@example.com.
- A copy of the lease, if renting or first page of closing document, if home owner, showing the name and address of the person applying for services.
- Photo identification is required.
- There will be a deposited required for all applications. The deposit is based on the services that are provided to the property location.
- Contact the utility billing office at (573) 451-3343 for the account number and the deposit amount.
- To pay the deposit online go to Online Utility Billing and Payment, one paragraph up. At the end of the first paragraph click on the “quick pay” option, then follow the prompts to pay your deposit. (This will take 2 to 4 business days to show in our system).
The request for utilities is not completed until the deposit is received.
City utility customers now have the option to sign up for the new "Go Green" Paperless Billing option and begin receiving their utility bills via email. Paperless Billing allows customers to receive their utility bills by email rather than regular mail. The advantages to going "paperless" is that bills are received sooner, have less mail to sort through, fewer papers to file and help the environment. Please contact us today to sign up for "Go Green" Paperless Billing.